Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Mascara that won't drain your wallet and are AMAZING!!

Cover Girl: Volume Exact: Every time I wear this, as I’ve written before, everyone asks me what mascara I use. It separates and lengthens. It’s beautiful. NO clumps either. Awesome and definitely works even better than many designer brands that go for $25+.
Cover Girl: Lash Blast Volume Blast: This really darkened, thickened and separated. Loved this. Definitely worth the money and didn’t seem to dry out over night like many other brands. This maybe even stayed a little moister than the Volume Exact for a few days longer.
Maybelline: Great Lash Mascara. Allure may give this baby rave reviews but we weren’t that impressed. We found at the beginning it was okay but seriously a few weeks later it was so dried out. Bottom line it’s not such a bargain. You get what you pay for with this.
Cover Girl: Professional Mascara-Curved Brush: All I have to say is NO. Just don’t even bother. Yes, you can get it for $4.79 at Drugstore.com but don’t bother. I don’t know why I even tried the curved brush. It sucked and made my lashes clumpy.
Cover Girl: Lash Exact: So I thought due to the small brush that it’d be precise but it was no magic wand. Skip this too.
Maybelline: Colossal Lash Mascara: So Margaux had written about this saying she loved it but we can’t agree. The brush was too big or something, but not in a good way, it was hard to catch the lashes without scraping your brow with the wand.

No comments:

Post a Comment